Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Favorite songs of 2008

Jared at 5acts.com asked me to submit a list of my favorite songs from 2008. I gave him 15 and here they are, with a few others that I forgot to add:

Elvis Costello - American Gangster Time
Kelley Stoltz - When You Forget
Sloan - Cheap Champagne
Mountain High - St. John Bouvier
John Paul Keith And the One Four Fives - Lookin' For A Thrill
French Kicks - Abandon
El Perro Del Mar - Somebody's Baby
Julie Ocean - At The Appointed Hour
School Of Language - Rockist Pt. 1
The Week That Was - Scratch The Surface
Headlights - Market Girl
The Points - No Girl
Cale Parks - Some Sew, Some Find
Stereolab - Self Portrait With Electric Brain
Lake - The Places We'll Go
Edie Sedgwick - Sissy Spacek
Friendly Foes - Wild (Once In A While)
Edward Rogers - You Haven't Been Where I've Been
Gentleman Jesse - If I Can See You (You're Too Close To Me)