1. listening quite a bit to all of the Bee Gees records from "1st" through "Trafalgar"
2. Cabin John Park - that place is like a time machine. Nothing's changed in 25 years.
3. Mad Men - Season 1 on DVD, but also Season 2 on the actual TV. I never watch shows every week like this.
4. Night Of The Comet (1984) on DVD. Kind of flimsy, but has some good valley girl/new wave moments and holds up with other fin de humanité flicks like "Miracle Mile" and "On The Beach."
5. Seemingly anything that Burt Lancaster was in. Elmer Gantry, The Swimmer, Criss Cross, Sweet Smell of Success, Birdman of Alcatraz, Executive Action -- all flicks watched semi-recently and all are great
6. I'm also on a Jack Lemmon tip (The Apartment, The Fortune Cookie, The Odd Couple, Save The Tiger)
7. Not really into the Olympics like I used to be, but it's still great on occasion
8. The Accents - Yesterday, Today and A Bit Of Tomorrow LP - sort of like the Sandpipers or the Association
9. The Wire - Season 5 on DVD
10. Arthur Alexander - You Better Move On LP